Pages

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Sports Is A Life Saver

I believe that sports is important agree or disagree?


My 1st reason For example when you are running it makes your heart strong.  And you could need some time.
Do you want healthy strong bodies? So you  could play in the olympics. do you want to be fat unhealthy?
Do you want to spend lots of money at the doctors? the would be so outrages being a blob fish that will be so disappointing being humongous.


What if you needed it some time it could even make you popular do you want to be popular?
You could become rich do you want to be rich? Well I do 2 reason   why sports is important because
It can make you strong and you can stick up for  yourself do you want
To be bullied? I don't  


Last reason why sports is important is because  it keeps your blood running keeps you alive so when your are at a old age you can still be fit and you won't die early do you want to die?o do you want to have a superior body Being active every day.  How appalling it is to seeing everybody being so humongous lazy and fat isn't it like so remarkable seeing people so fit do you want to  like that well I do  do be a spectator be a player!

In summary I believe that sports is important















1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Neil from kaikohe christian school, I agree that you need to play sports.
    Ps whea lana is my teacher.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.